Chance me for UW Madison, Northeastern, Maryland, and Fordham

Demographics: female, white, pennsylvania, large public school

Intended Major(s): biology

SAT: 1530 (770 RW, 760 M)

GPA and Rank: 4.2 W (school doesn’t do unweighted), 2nd decile

Coursework: mostly all honors, 1 AP classes sophomore year, 2 AP junior year, and 3 senior year- got As in AP classes and got a 4 and 5s

Extracurriculars: strong leadership roles on debate team, officer for rho kappa social studies honor society, summer camp counselor- there are a few more but those are the main ones

Essays/LORs: I think essays were okay but I’m pretty confident my LORs were strong

Want to know my chances for UW Madison, Northeastern, University of Maryland, and Fordham. I applied EA. I’ve already gotten into Pitt with a small scholarship and Penn State.

Congrats on your accomplishments. I think you’ll get into all but if you do miss one, it will be Northeastern. But since you applied with a test and your score is outstanding, I think it gets you in.

No clue of your monetary situation but in-state Pitt with a not easy to get scholarship is a no-brainer to me unless Fordham, Penn State, or Northeastern knock your socks off.

Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.