Chance me GW ED2!

Here are my stats:

Race: White
Economic status: upper class
City: Roanoke, Virginia

School: Stanford University’s Online High School (#11 Best Private School in the US ranked by Niche)
GPA 3.168 UW – Freshman year, I attended Laurel Springs School where I got a 3.91 GPA; however, in efforts to seek a better education, I transferred into OHS sophomore year. My GPA suffered, but since, I have had an upward trajectory since sophomore year!
Class rigor: I have taken 5 AP’s and 4 University-level courses.
ACT: 31 composite score (English: 31, Math: 28, Writing: 10)

EC:
In 2016, I established the Kendall Bayne Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization to honor a late friend, Kendall Bayne who passed away from cancer. Since its inception, I have raised over $120,000 and launched many healthcare and education initiatives.
I, along with five peers, founded a start-up company: EpiSwap, a website used as a “virtual garage sale”. The company teamed up with the University of California–Berkley and has had moderate success given its launch date of May 2018.
I am a former nationally ranked equestrian. I committed most of my high school to train in New Jersey, Florida, and Virginia throughout the year. I have many accomplishments like winning a national competition.
I am a marathon runner with fairly competitive times (three full marathons and numerous half marathons).
A former student of the Stanford SPICE China Scholars Program. I did an independent research project about the Chinese educational system in contrast to the American educational system, why so many Chinese high school students opt to study in the United States, and analysis as to long-range benefits and disadvantages of both systems for the Chinese high school student.

Letters of recommendation: my Calculus professor and English professor. Both professors loved me in class as I was active on mic and camera (yes, Stanford OHS is a real school with live classes!). I met with both in office hours weekly, if not bi-weekly.
Also, the Bayne’s (the parents of Kendall Bayne) wrote a supplemental recommendation to be attached to my application.

My essay: my common app essay is something I’m quite proud of! In essence, it ties every aspect of my life back to Kendall and “Liv[ing] a Kendall Life” – the Foundation’s slogan.

Intended major: International Business and Chinese

You seem like a strong match to me. Despite your lower GPA from your sophomore year (which shouldn’t be an issue since, as you said, you’ve had an upward trend- plus, a GPA hit from moving schools can also be expected), your application looks very good. Good luck!