Chance me please-I would appreciate some opinions :)

<p>Hey,
My GPA is about 3.47, I recieved a 1990 on my SAT's (600 Math, 690 Critical Reading, and 700 Writing), a 750 on the SAT II for US History, got a 29 on my ACT's, have taken/are taking 14 AP/honors classes in my high school career, have a lot of extracurriculars, and submitted an Intel project. I have good recommendations from my teachers and the deputy superintendent of my school district, and strong essays. Oh, and I'm from NY. However, I have been told by numerous people Wisconsin is a reach school for me due to my GPA, but I am hoping my rigorous schedule makes up for it. Any opinions on my chances would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)</p>

<p>If you win the Intel, you will have a much better chance. In fact, last year’s Intel winners were all accepted by HYPMS.</p>

<p>Its better to have a lower gpa with toughy classes than a high one with regular classes. That’s the reason I am postponed.</p>

<p>Do have a safety. Obviously you haven’t aced (A grades) all of your AP classes, plus middling (mid 50 %ile) test scores. Many students with similar or better records who have been postponed already.</p>