Chance Me Please :)

<p>I was wondering what ya'll think my chances are. Here are my stats:</p>

<p>Female
Hispanic
From Virginia (Fairfax County- one of the largest and most competitive school districts in the country)
3.9 GPA (very competitive high school)
2210 SAT
First Language: English
SAT II Scores: Spanish with Listening (800), Literature (730), US History (750)
I will graduate with 10 AP Exams (So far, I've taken 4 exams. I've gotten three "5"s and one "4")
My school does not rank.
My family and I emigrated from Cuba when I was younger, so I will be the first in my family to attend college in the states.
I am fluent in both Spanish and English. I also speak basic Russian. </p>

<p>Awards:</p>

<p>National Hispanic Recognition Program Scholar (National)
AP Scholar with Honors (National)
Chantilly Pyramid Minority Student Achievement Committee Award for Academic Excellence (Regional)
Cougar Commendation for Volunteerism and Academic Excellence (School)</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:</p>

<p>ModelUN - I am an officer in the club and have won three awards, one of which was a "Best Delegation" award in a crisis committee at an Ivy League Conference. This is the highest level of award possible. I won a "Verbal Commendation" at The University of Virginia MUN 2007 and an "Honorable Mention" at Boston University MUN 2009.</p>

<p>DECA - I am Vice President of Competitive Events. Some of the awards I've won in the DECA circuit are: 1st place at the District Competition in an Individual Role play 2008, Top 10 at the State competition in a written event 2009, Top 15 at the International competition in a written event 2009, 1st place in an Individual Role play 2009.</p>

<p>Indoor and Outdoor Track - Promising Runner Freshman and Sophmore year. Over 24 hours per week for around 30 weeks a year. My career as a runner ended after a serious injury in late spring 2008.</p>

<p>National Honor Society - I've completed more than 40 hours of community service for NHS in a year and a half.</p>

<p>KEY Club - I've completed over 50 hours of community service for KEY Club in 3 years.</p>

<p>American Red Cross Club - I've been on the Finance Committee and on the Blood Drive Organization Committee.</p>

<p>Debate Team </p>

<p>Student Ambassadors - I am on the board of officers for this club</p>

<p>Piano - I have played the piano since I was 7 and have won the Student of the Year award at my conservatory 5 years in a row. I generally play more than 12 hours a week.</p>

<p>Employment (Paid and Unpaid)
I've had a job at a store in the mall since junior year. I work about 20 hours a week.</p>

<p>I've been a volunteer in the publications department of Pan American Health Organization (a branch of the WHO) in Washington DC for the past 3 summers. </p>

<p>Please let me know what you think my chances are and whether or not more information is necessary to judge.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>ya your in.
you should try for like uva and w&m too</p>