1750 sat
Ap stats 4
Apush 3

Try Riverside and Merced.

UCM/UCR: Match
UCSC: High Match
UCI/UCD/UCSB: Low Reach
UCB/UCLA/UCSD: Reach

Being Hispanic will not increase your chances since California Publics banned affirmative action. I hope you added some Cal states to the list as safeties. Good Luck.

Thank you @Gumbymom‌. I received a email from riverside saying they had recommended me to their college of letters and I just received two invitations to apply for the Kruttschnitt Aspire Scholarship and one for the Achievement award for low income students. Would you happen to know anything about these emails from riverside and berkley?

Try Riverside. I honestly think that Berkeley will be too intense and stressful for you.

Here is a link for the Kruttshnitt Aspire Scholarship from UC Berkley; http://alumni.berkeley.edu/community/scholarships/kasp

I do not know about the Achievement award for low income students. My younger son did get a Chancellor’s Scholarship award from UCR last year but decided on another university.

I am assuming you marked areas of interest for scholarships on the UC application and that is why you are receiving emails that you may qualify in applying.

Thanks @gumbymom I believe the official title for the scholarship was “Achievement award program” and the email was from the cal alumni association.