<p>applying for rural sociology in cals</p>

<p>SAT: 690cr 620w 630m</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6 uw</p>

<p>AP's:7 by graduation</p>

<p>School Type: competitive public school in Connecticut, does not rank</p>

<p>Ethnicity: white</p>

<p>Gender:M</p>

<p>EC: good, but not exceptional</p>

<p>from what i can gather, madison works on a rolling admissions schedule, assuming this is true, would i be better off sending my application in as quickly as i can, or giving the sat's another shot before i send it in?</p>

<p>As far as CHANCES go: I was accepted last fall with pretty much IDENTICAL stats.. so I think you'll probably get in.</p>

<p>And no.. take the SAT's again FIRST. They said that when you send in your materials plays no important role in the admission decision. So go ahead and take the tests again.</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>accepted with similar stats as well, so you have a good chance. Only I noticed that people with my stats who applied quite late (late December was it? I don't remember) were waitlisted, so don't take too much time with your application.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Remember that you are accepted to the university as a whole, it doesn't matter which school/college or major you choose. Your chances of being accepted are probably best if you apply earlier, before they get too many applicants with similar stats and have to save room for those with better ones. Sending in better SAT scores can help your pending status, you may get in before those results are known...</p>