Chances for College of Liberal Arts Scholarship?

<p>Hello!
I was accepted to Purdue in December, and I'm now submitting a scholarship application to the college of liberal arts. My essays are are fine, and here are my stats:</p>

<p>unweighted gpa = 3.56 weighted= 3.85
SAT: 1860
White Female
In one of the most, if not the most, competitive public school districts in North Carolina </p>

<p>Senior Year Courses = very rigorous </p>

<p><strong>EC's</strong> + I have the most service learning hours in my grade
-founder/co-president of the Amnesty International Club (11,12)
-founder/co-president of the Movie Club (11, 12)
-Junior Advisory Guide (11) Senior Advisory Guide (12)
-treasurer of National Honor Society (11, 12)
-JV Volleyball Captain + on Varisty (10)
-In Academy of International Studies at my school + A.I.S Board (10, 11,12)
-Graduation Project Committee (11, 12)</p>

<p>I have over 500 service learning hours:
-volunteer at local elementary school every summer (9, 10, 11)
-voluneer at local library (10, 11)
-CIT for 3 weeks at a YMCA Camp (10)
-volunteer counselor at an Art Camp (9)
-volunteer at local walks (9, 10)
-childrens soccer coach (9, 10, 11)
-I stay afterschool to fundraise for the Amnesty Club-which gets me more service hours</p>

<p>North Carolina Governor's Page (summer 2009)</p>

<p>Awards so far::
NCHSAA Scholar-Athlete Award
Varsity Letter (volleyball)
29th in state for national french exam</p>

<p>Counselor rec. is great. </p>

<p>What do you think? I don't know how competitive College of Liberal Arts Scholarships are.</p>

<p>which are you applying for? I am applying for the Dammon Deans Scholarship, the one where you have to be in the learning community and live there</p>

<p>^^ i didn’t know there are specific ones, I just thought you use one scholarship to apply to all the College of Liberal Arts scholarships? Can you give me the link to where they list individual scholarships?</p>

<p>yeah, I mean you just fill out the College of Liberal Arts scholarship application, but when I went to the CLA website and looked at what scholarships are available for incoming freshmen there are only 3 or 4 and most of them are very subject specific (I believe one was for people going into drama, things like that) and then the one that was really avaliable to all CLA kids was the dammon deans scholar program, which is basically a living learning community/program that comes with a $1000 scholarship (unless you have already received a presedential/trustees, in which case you don’t get the scholarship portion)</p>

<p>i applied for all of the liberal arts college scholarships, since you only have to submit one application…</p>

<p>i got accepted to the dammon dean’s scholar program! i’m still waiting to hear back from other schools, so i don’t know if i’ll go to purdue yet</p>