Chances for transferring into Baruch?

I want to transfer into Baruch as soon as I get my associate’s from my college in Digital Media (The College of Westchester) (I will be graduating in 2016) I want to apply for Baruch’s 2016 Fall Entry . It’s a very unknown school, and Digital Media is a very unknown program. They don’t have liberal arts, and I spoke to a transfer advisor at Baruch about what I need to transfer in.

I got two of the English Reqs, Speech Communication, and College Algebra to transfer in. Everything else that will transfer will go for art credits, and a few business courses, but I’m still missing a lot for liberals.

I decided that I will be taking courses at Lehman (Statistics) during the summer, and a couple other liberal courses to help me get in as a Junior instead of an early sophomore. (I mean I dont mind if I get pushed back, I just want to get accepted).

BUT besides all that, My current GPA is a 3.85, but my highschool GPA was a 2.8.
On top of that, do I have to submit my SAT score to Baruch even if I have over 30 credits? I feel like my SAT will hinder me from getting accepted. My SAT score combined was a 1300, but just CR and Math is was a 910.

If I don’t submit it, (yet I heard it is recommended) will they just flat out reject me?

TL;DR
Graduation Date: 2016
College GPA : 3.85 (so far)
HS GPA: 2.8
SAT (CR+ Math): 910

I also currently work as an Ambassador for my school, and I will be joining Phi Theta Kappa soon.

You sound like a good candidate for transfer

Hello taxguy, I found out some great news. I don’t need to submit my SAT scores or my highschool records for admission. Everything is solely based on GPA, and they said I have a very good GPA :slight_smile:

Thank btw!! I appreciate the good comment.