Chances? - Major in Accounting and Information Systems

<ul>
<li>Male</li>
<li>White</li>
<li>In State</li>
<li>Applying Early Decision</li>
<li>Hearing loss in both ears, wearing hearing aids (don't know if this affects anything positively or negatively)</li>
<li>3.93 weighted GPA - 1 B, 3 B+ throughout high school, rest of grades are A- / A</li>
<li>28 ACT Score

<ul>
<li>English: 26</li>
<li>Math: 28</li>
<li>Reading: 31</li>
<li>Science: 27</li>
</ul></li>
<li>Looking to major in ACIS (Accounting and Information Systems) with the 152-Hour Program</li>
<li>Many community service hours, organized a couple food drives, monthly community service in food pantry, visits to nursing home, help with community events for Halloween, etc.</li>
<li>EC: Church Youth Group (2 years), club basketball team (2 years), National Honor Society (2 years), employee & manager of pool snack bar (2 summers working, 1 summer for each position)</li>
<li>Four APs - Human Geography, Psychology, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics</li>
<li>Used all 3 personal statements, I think I did a pretty good job for all three</li>
<li>Half first generation (mother finished college, father did not)</li>
<li>Visited the campus, and Pamplin Hall in particular (business building)</li>
</ul>

<p>I think that's it, any thoughts? Thanks!</p>

<p>Check to see whether your HS has Naviance. If so, you can determine how well you stack up against others in your HS that have been accepted to Virginia Tech. ACIS is a well regarded program. Good luck. </p>

<p>I was one of the very early graduates of the ACIS program. Great choice! Best of luck.</p>

<p>Would I have a better chance if I put Business Undecided on my application? Or should I include ACIS from the start?</p>