Chances of Cal Poly SLO acceptance for bio/microbio major?

So, I have a 4.1 weighted GPA and a 1370 SAT. I’ve taken 5 Ap classes over sophomore and junior year (freshman are not allowed to take AP classes at my school). I took AP Bio sophomore year, and got a 5 on the exam (they didn’t offer ap world history at my school, but I took honors). Junior year I took APUSH(5), APLAC(4), AP Physics 1(3), and AP Calc(3). This year I’m taking Ap stats, ap japanese, ap psychology, ap lit, and ap 3d art (+honors anatomy and physio). I’ve taken all the honors I can when AP was not available to me. I do moot court, am in CSF, did 2 years of science olympiad(would be 4, but the coach dropped it and we couldn’t find a willing teacher to be coach), NHS, and have 76 hours of shadowing doctors at a local hospital. My MCA score is around 2400 with the calculator I used. I’m super stressed about this; does anyone think I will get in??

Your weighted GPA of 4.1 is the SLO calculate GPA? An MCA score of 2700 is impossible with your stats. Did you use this calculator?

https://mca.netlify.com/

You want a target MCA of at least 4700.

Your chances for either major is dependent upon how you stack up against the other applicants applying this Fall. Biology has around an 8% acceptance rate while Microbiology is around 22% so you have a better chance at Microbiology.

This is SLO’s Freshman profile data for 2019 College of Science and Mathematics which puts your GPA close to the average and SAT below average.

SLO GPA: 4.15 SAT: 1418

Thank you!! I’m sorry about the MCA score. I mistyped.

Based on your other thread, you are competitive so which major would you prefer and what are your career plans for either major?