Chances of getting accepted into Alabama?

<p>Alabama is definitely my number one choice. I have a 3.25 Gpa and a combined reading and math SAT score of 1100. I read on college board that Alabama requires a 3.0 Gpa and a combined reading and math SAT score of 1000. Since I have above the requirements do I have a good chance of getting in? I realize my Gpa is a little low but I’ve taken AP classes since my freshman year and 7 AP classes total. Will the rigor of my schedule be taken into consideration? I really would love to attend! I’m trying to apply as soon as possible. I have an SAT scheduled for October 11th and would get my scores back the 28th. Should I wait to see if I can get my scores up or could I confidently apply now? </p>

<p>is that gpa unweighted?
If not, i think you can ask your counselor to weigh it. that way you can have better chance to get more scholarship.
i think your gpa and sats should be fine since itss above the requirement, but if you want to get full tuition scholarship u need 1400 cr+math and gpa 3.85 weighted or not…
sorry for the typos…its hard to type on android.</p>

<p>^
@paul2752 A person does not need a 3.85 gpa for the full tuition scholarship. Only a 3.5 gpa is needed.</p>

<p>@EmilyArmiger22‌ If you apply now, you will likely get accepted. Have you visited the school? Are you OOS? If so, will your parents pay for Alabama? If so, then super!</p>

<p>I have not visited the school but I am on October 4th! I am applying from out of state. I spoke to lady at admissions yesterday and she said my scores were perfect I just want to make sure. @mom2collegekids</p>

<p>@mom2collegekids‌
thank you for clarification</p>