Chances please!

<p>white/female
3.5 W gpa. 3.3/3.2 UW.
but a UC gpa of 3.6
SAT: 1630 (taking again in october… hoping to get atleast in the 1700/1800 range) SAT subject tests: math II- 610 us history-620</p>

<p>in the middle of my sophomore year, i moved across the country, from florida to california. im not sure if that really makes a difference though.</p>

<p>i have a big improvement range throughout high school.
9th grade was 3.2
10th was 3.5
11th was 4.2</p>

<p>I took AP Psych (got a 5) AP US history (3) and AP Lang/Comp (3)
and im in my senior year right now and im taking 4 AP classes.</p>

<p>As for ECs…
CSF for 2 years. Character counts for 2(was treasurer for the first year). And Key Club for 2. the only reason i dont have an EC for all four years is because i moved states and Florida didnt obviously have CSF and they didnt have Character counts. so i just did key club there. I have a ton of community service. I also voluteered at a place that teaches kids about the ocean and how its important to keep it clean.
Also I work outside of school a lot…</p>

<p>Please if someone can guide me to where is my best bet to apply and actually have a shot at. I was hoping for UCSB. or UCD. Thanks :)</p>

<p>also i forgot to add my rank. im like 125 out of 650ishh... so that makes me just under the top 20 % at my school. but just barely..</p>

<p>UC only look at your grade for 10th and 11th grade. So your GPA might be even higher? You really need to bring up your SAT scores though. If you can bring your SAT to 1800 range, you probably have a good chance with UCI, UCD. If it is below 1700, I think you are looking at UCR, UCSC...</p>

<p>My UC GPA was 3.6 (3.31 UW). SAT 1880, SAT II chem 630 and math 640. I was rejected by UCLA, UCSD, UCD, UCSB. Accepted to UCI and UCD (Didn't apply to UCB or UCSC). That kind of tells you how competitive it is to get into the UCs.</p>

<p>^Davis's average SAT is around 1700 or lower.</p>