Chances/Suggestions for Nursing Schools. Please help!

<p>I believe Motherof2girls’ daughter has an ACT score of 32. If you go to the Pitt forum you’ll find a lot of discussions about what SAT / ACT scores are needed for various scholarships. Good luck!</p>

<p>$10,000 scholarships are awesome! That’s what I got at my school. I don’t go to a top ranked school or anything, but, my school’s nursing program is joint with a hospital’s college of nursing…and the hospital that the CON is affiliated with is one of the 238 magnet hospitals in the country.</p>

<p>SingRunDanceLife & aglages:</p>

<p>Thank you for the advice, I got into the Case Western & UMass Amherst Direct-Nursing programs. However, I am unsure if Nursing is what I truly want. I’m possibly applying to Barnard College for myself, which is the first and only school I would really like to attend. However, it’s too expensive so I’m most likely siding with the public school.</p>

<p>If you don’t apply to Barnard College you’ll never know whether you can get in and what the bottom line costs will be. I think you owe it to yourself to at least apply.</p>

<p>As for nursing, many people discover that it isn’t for them. If you choose to pursue the nursing profession, I hope it turns out to be something that you enjoy.</p>

<p>Good Luck and thanks for the update!</p>

<p>Apply to Barnard. You never know what is and isn’t out of reach til you get the scholarships/aid packages. Sometimes the schools that you expect to be more expensive end up being cheaper. That happened with me.</p>