Class of 2025 Nepal

Hey bro, Can you tell me the names?

I believe the word ‘confidential’ in College confidential means something.

2 Likes

But the school would have posted if their students have been accepted to MIT or berkely. Kind of strange, though.

yup.

1 Like

hey, looks like lot of people know him. Already 3 people know and i am not aware of it. I really want some tips.

The MIT person is an outstanding applicant. Stellar ECAs and has written wonderful essays.

2 Likes

Hey, isn’t that the guy who’s paper got featured in a really prominent journal? I guess it said he was from BNKS and it was also done with a Stanford alum. Heard he was a deserving candidate all along from my friends at BNKS. Kudos to you if you’re reading this.

3 Likes

yup

1 Like

Do you have any proof? Why wouldn’t the school post about it ? Many people in this place claim that they know him. Why are they avoiding the stats ?

Do you have any proof? Why wouldn’t the school post about it ? Many people in this place claim that they know him. Why are they avoiding the stats ?

I dont think they are avoiding the stats.
He got 4A*1c sat optional
published research on muon decay and its implication in cpt symmetry with a stanford professor

3 Likes

Omg, quite amazing if it’s true. This kid must be truly rich or have huge support to do the research on muon decay. Or, you people are just lying. Published Research on muon decay and implications in CPT symmetry in Nepal or a foreign country by a possible 18-year-old is quite strange.

1 Like

Its genuinely heartbreaking to see people undermining others capabilities or labelling them as rich in the case of outstanding achievements. he was not a single author of the paper but did come up with seminal idea. later on the Berkeley physics department offered him pi sigma alpha scholarship.
ps: I did not hear this from a primary source, but the news is well circulated.

4 Likes

This MIT guy seems like a living legend. wow

1 Like

the research seems to be regarding the Berkeley guy

“undermining other’s capabilities”? I have asked some of the people from BNKS and none of them stated they know somebody who either got into MIT or Berkely. Maybe i have to dig more.

1 Like

someone frm rbs got into cornell but isn’t talked bt here

1 Like

I asked people from BNKS and nobody is verifying the fact. Obviously more than 7 people here knows this thing and yet people from BNKS don’t know about it.

Yeah, not everything is posted here. So, there’s decent chance that everything written here is true.

lol ur mentioning the obvious, " the 7 peeps"

1 Like