Classes cancelled for Thurs 1/30

<p>The University of Alabama has canceled classes and work schedules for non-essential personnel for Thursday, Jan 30. Classes and normal operations will resume on Friday, Jan. 31.</p>

<p>Not sure if it is a big issue yet, but is anyone else having children not being fed in Greek houses due to staff not able to get to the house? Have a partial meal plan, but that was supposed to be for weekends…</p>

<p>If your child runs out of meals for the partial meal plan, then you can buy another 20 meals. I think it’s called the Thrifty Twenty or something like that. </p>

<p>that said, is your child eating many weekend meals at the Dining Halls? Maybe not eating as many as “budgeted”. </p>

<p>I found out my D’s house was not able to feed them. The house mom made something the other day for those that were there and needed food. Thankfully, D has some money and they walked to B Phil’s the other night. She also went to the grocery store last weekend and had/has food in her room. Said she was too cold to go outside yesterday. </p>

<p>Unused meals from first semester roll over…DD had more than twenty…you can check the meal plan balance on MyBAMA. Ps…the emoticon drop-down is annoying as I keep hitting it accidentally.</p>

<p>DD’s house isn’t feeding them either, but the scheduled social events manage to continue…if you know what I mean. 8-} </p>

<p>no, what do you mean?</p>

<p>Hmm mmmmm. </p>