Clubs and Orgs

<p>If you were to choose to join two clubs/orgs, what would they be? Any recommendations from sophs/juniors/seniors?</p>

<p>I'll probably check out the Taekwondo Club so I don't gain that infamous Freshman 15. I'll join the Filipino American Student Organization 'cause I'm all about pinoy pride. I'm debating on auditioning for the University Choir.</p>

<p>So many things to join, so little time!</p>

<p>Hoofers.............</p>

<p>marching band, german club are the only 2 i know for sure right now but I'm sure I'll do a million things :)</p>

<p>i cant only choose two... sikh students association, indian students association, students for equality, and lgbtq alliance is what im currently considering.</p>

<p>Sophs/juniors/seniors, what do you think?</p>

<p>oh and maybe I'll be in a sorority...we'll see how that goes</p>

<p>there's a pre-nursing club I should join. Then I <em>desperately</em> want to do some sport... swimming is the only thing i'm good at (swam competitively since I was 10), but they don't have a swimming club. I think they have waterpolo, though. But, to be perfectly honest, I've never tried that except for casually with friends, and I really don't feel like making a JA of myself my first semester. Soo, I might just sit in one practice and see what it's like before joining.</p>