College Decision Dates 2023: The Official CC Calendar

Any info on Cal Poly SLO?

not yet

email from Bucknell said decisions will be released Wednesday, 3/15 after 9pm

1 Like

Stevens Institute decisions are out. Daughter received hers as well as SUNY Purchase.

1 Like

Email from Tufts stating that decisions will be released Tuesday, March 21st, at 7:00pm.

Technically correct about “by” the 20th, the actual wording is “We will release your admission status no later than March 20”. But then they go on by saying “On the decision release date, you will be able to view your decision according to the first letter of your last name (all times are Pacific Time)”, and then list all of the times. So I interpret that to mean that the 20th is the day, even though it’s possible some people may get a response before that.

Oops, that was a reply to diskusr, about UCSC.

UC Davis decisions are on the portal, no email yet

Cal Poly - SLO has started sending out acceptances on the portal.

2 Likes

for in state? which college/major?

According to their instagram (@risdadmissions), last year was March 15 for undergrad and March 1 for graduate. I also see that decision day for graduate students was (again, per insta) four days ago, so was that Monday the 6th? Which leads me to think maybe RD for undergrads will be 17 or 20? Gah! Just can’t stop playing the guessing game here.

2 Likes

For Cal Poly? Appears to be in state and OOS. We are OOS. And all majors with the exceptions of maybe ones that needed portfolios.

1 Like

nothing yet for in state engineering.

2 Likes

My friend who major in engineering already got notice.

My daughter is mech eng and she got in per the portal. It’s all majors except portfolio-required ones. But only acceptances. I guess waitlist comes out in a week and then rejections the week after.

ok thanks in state i assume? We are in state mechanical engineering still no determination.

No we are OOS. But I see mostly instate acceptances on the Cal Poly thread.

Congratulations! Which thread are you referring to?

2 Likes

Cal Poly Fall 2023 Admissions on College Confidential.

1 Like

My son was accepted at Cal Poly SLO in state today for Business. Waitlisfed today at UC Davis

2 Likes