College Decision Dates 2023: The Official CC Calendar

Connecticut College just announced they will be releasing on March 18th, 10:00 am ET, via an email to applicants

2 Likes

Any word or information on Cooper Union?

uva? umiami? also is cornell def the 30th?

2 Likes

im keeping my fingers crossed that umiami is next Friday… we need the luck of the Irish!

5 Likes

Better than April Fools!

2 Likes

Anyone know when Fordham is going to release?

1 Like

Hi,
My daughter got her UW answer March 9th.
Good luck!

1 Like

We are STILL waiting to hear from Cal Poly. My daughter is also a business major. Very frustrating!

3 Likes

Just curious how you know that? My daughter didn’t hear anything from cal poly yesterday. :cold_sweat:

Anyone know anything about San Diego State University’s timeline?

1 Like

Bates?

5 Likes

MIT is releasing RD 3/14 @ 6.28 pm

2 Likes

Does anyone know when Berry College, in Georgia, releases its decisions? I’ve checked all their socials and have emailed my counsellor and admissions but got no response. Has anyone else applied there?

It was their pattern in the last 10 years. Admitted first, followed by waitlist and rejection.

1 Like

Someone posted that the counselor said it will be 3/14 for SDSU (unconfirmed).

3 Likes

SDSU posted in mid March last year so I bet decisions come out some time by the end of this week. My son was accepted at Cal Poly on friday for business. I was pretty surprised considering last year they had over 7k apps for business for 545 spots. His friend also was accepted and the only thing that I can figure that may have distinguished them amongst the other solid gpas is that they had 5 years of math (2 years advanced category math)

1 Like

decisions

2 Likes

Do we think Georgetown is April 1? Any chance it will be earlier?

1 Like

I think Georgetown tends to be close to April 1 but before the Ivies - probably around the 28th or the 29th

I pray it comes before the ivies

1 Like