College Decision Dates 2023: The Official CC Calendar

My daughter applied in October and heard back in late Oct. Your daughter may already have a response on her portal. I am not sure if my daughter received an email letting her know they had made a decision. If not, I would reach out to them again. Best wishes. It is a really cool college.

Colgate?

Can anyone please confirm dates for:

Lehigh (I read 3/24 but then someone here said 3/17)
Syracuse

Thanks!

This week for Bates…

1 Like

@LAP23 I added the date in the calendar based on this. Was there confirmed something else?

2 Likes

I saw somewhere else 3/24, but if it is confirmed with admissions, I think that’s likely a good source! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if that also means this week for Colby and Bowdoin?

3 Likes

Williams, evening of March 17

1 Like

Where did you hear this? I haven’t seen anything on the portal or social media.

It’s on the Williams website - announcement on top of the Admissions and Aid section.

1 Like

Is that based on past years or just that this is “mid March”? Or is something posted somewhere? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you!

Bowdoin typically releases on the 2nd Friday of March so I think they’ll come out on the 17th. Not confirmed though

2 Likes

anyone know washu?

2 Likes

It’s interesting, almost all the schools (at least the ones we are looking at) have a regular decision thread for this year and last year, except for Bard? Anybody know when they notified last year? Is there something about Bard or is it just a less popular school? Thanks!

1 Like

WashU 3/23

3 Likes

@uphrates06, is that Washington University in St. Louis?

Yes

1 Like

Where did you see the release date? Did you get an email? I haven’t seen anything but was wondering.

3 Likes