Cornell RD Class of 2025

did anyone get an email about HEOP/EOP?

Did you already meet the income guidelines? Wondering if you were invited bc they felt you were a candidate for the program. If so, that’s a good sign of acceptance.

Search for Cornell Common Data Set and you will see all the details

1 Like

Wow okay. I dont know if I have met the income guideline yet. I submitted all my papers and I also had a conversational meeting with one of the HEOP/EOP person about the program and just application in general. Hopefully, it IS a good sign

That sounds promising. I am truly hoping for the best outcome for you (acceptance and full aid!). Did the HEOP rep reach out to you? Do your stats align w Cornell’s asking?

Does anyone know somewhere that I can see how many students are accepted to a college by major? I applied to CALS for Biological Sciences (which I know is popular) and was curious how many are accepted usually

yes they reached out to me and wym by align with Cornell?

Don’t know how it works in CALS but COE doesn’t accept by major. They are also no longer releasing their admission stats until much later in the process, like fall, and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it broken down by major, only by college. But who knows, it may be out there!

1 Like

has anyone gotten access to their checklist yet??

Which checklist are you referring to and have you?

application and financial aid.
my application website hasn’t changed so and it’s early february so i was trying to see if some people havw

nevermind, mine literally JUST CHANGED and now it shows a checkist

1 Like

Sorry… This is new to me. Checklist for both application and financial aid? Just want to know what I should be checking for. Lol.

got one for app not fin aid

the one for your app is directly on the portal. Check Application Status | Financial Aid is link for financial aid portal. if you search “cornell financial aid application status” you can also find it

1 Like

Yes we see it app check list updated !

2 Likes

Yeah just saw it, it now shows a checklist :heavy_check_mark:

I talked to my college counselor today and she said I literally have zero chance of getting in… I love my college counselor

Stay encouraged. Even if you won’t be matriculating at Cornell, you’ll be at a college where you’ll thrive. Good luck!!
Xoxo

1 Like