Could anyone chance me for Purdue?

Hi,
I’m an international student studying the Indian curriculum, CBSE. I’ve applied early to Purdue and chose to major in Computer Engineering.
I’m in a little bit of a panic, since I’ve already submitted my application, and the suspense is killing me.

Stats:-
ACT:
Composite-32
English-30
Math-33
Reading-34
Science-29

TOEFL:
Composite:113
Reading-30
Listening-29
Speaking-28
Writing-26

SAT Subject Tests:
Physics-800
Math Level 2-790
Chemistry-750

We don’t have AP classes but I do plan on taking both the AP Physics tests as well as calculus AB and BC.
We also don’t have GPAs but we do get a CGPA out of 10 for grades 9 and 10 as well as a percentage score for grades 11 and 12.
My CGPA:
Grade 9- 9/10
Grade 10- 9.8/10

Percentage Score:
Grade 11: 82%
Grade 12: 96% (predicted).

Extracurriculars:

• Volunteer with the Art of Living Foundation for over 4 years. I’ve been teaching yoga and meditation to laborers in the U.A.E. for the past two years. Way too many volunteer hours to count.
  • Officer of the school chess club for two years. You could say that I’m the organizer and coordinator of the events.
  • Black belt in Karate. I’ve taken part in various competitions at the national level and was awarded the second position in the years 2016 and 2017.
  • Badminton player for my dad’s office’s team for 4 years. Represented the team at the national level winning silver in singles(2015), gold in doubles(2015), and bronze in singles(2016 and 2017).
  • Member of the school environment club where we clean different parks and beaches in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Around 100 hours of community service.
  • I’m also learning the guitar and piano. I’ve reached grade 3(Trinity Music Exams) for piano but still in grade 1 for guitar.

I’ve also done a couple of online courses from edX.org and coursera to learn new programming languages and a couple of others to learn about circuits and electronics.

I would rate my essay an 8 or 8.5 out of 10.

One teacher letter of recommendation came from my computer science teacher, which I read and was pretty stellar. The other teacher is my physics teacher. She taught me junior/senior year but she loves me and I have a lot of faith that her letter will outweigh that.

Downsides:
I don’t have any leadership-type stuff.

Any input helps.

Look at where your statistics place you on the Data Digest: https://www.purdue.edu/datadigest/. That may give you a better idea of how you compare to other applicants in the past few application cycles; and you can change the parameters of the relevant data pool to fit more closely your own.