Could this work as a double major or a minor?

Hello,
Since I was young, I’ve been very interested in both Greco-Roman and Norse Mythology. In my teenage years, I began to look more into their respective histories and societies, as well as culture-specific disciplines such as Greek philosophy. Now the SATs are coming up and I’m considering what to do in college (I’m in 11th grade). I naturally turned my attention to Old Norse and Classical Studies. I was wondering if those who are experienced in the respective fields or related ones could let me know if this could work as a double major, or with one as a minor instead. A study of both would require learning Old Norse, Classical Latin and Ancient Greek, which is why I placed this in the language forum. Would choosing a double major or major and minor prevent a social life, free time, be too stressful or prevent an in-depth study of both respectively? Please let me know. Also, I realize many consider such majors useless, but I would rather not hash that out here. Thanks in advance to any who answer!

1 Like

Never mind, I’ve made a decision.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what did you decide?