Cross Registering at other Oregon Colleges

<p>Is it still possible to cross register at Reed or University of Portland?</p>

<p>It would seem so. It’s on all the OICA school web sites.</p>

<p><a href=“lewis clark college cross registration - Google Search”>lewis clark college cross registration - Google Search;

<p>

</p>

<p>Thanks Erin’s Dad. Some of L&C’s older material highlighted this feature more. I wonder if it’s still being done, or to a lesser degree?</p>

<p>Anybody know anyone at L&C that has opted to take classes elsewhere? In theory, the ability to do this would be a real plus.</p>

<p>You can, but it is a hassle if you don’t have a car on campus. Since freshman can’t have cars on campus, it would be necessary to find other means of transportation. Reed and University of Portland are both across the river from LC, making them a little difficult to access via public transportation.</p>

<p>I second Wasabi’s point. Reed wouldn’t be terrible on a bike, although getting back up the hill would be a pain. I wouldn’t advise University of Portland, LC and UP are on complete opposite ends of the city.</p>

<p>If you’re open to other schools, PSU would be convenient to the Pio Express stop downtown.</p>