Did I get rejected?

In my canelink, my application status says completed and my communications center says my decision mail was sent out yesterday. But some of my friends application status says accepted for spring 2018 but complete for fall 2017? I’m not sure what it means at this point

@anaveee Look under financial aid section and see if you have an award letter there. Also on the very bottom of the page there is a tiny link “admission”. click on that and see if you can access anything there.

Im not sure but they emailed me saying my admission decision was ready and to click on communications but nothings there and it said my letter was mailed so does that mean I’m rejected?

On communications center where it says your decision has been mailed it should say right by it view/download. You have to log in your canelink from your pc and click there to view it.

Did you get an email from fedex about UM sending you a package? I believe most admitted students did from what i’ve been seeing on the other discussion. You can always call the school and ask them to check for you though if you’ve gotten absolutely no indication yet.