Direct Entry Physician assistant program

Hello,
I have recently been looking into many 5-year direct entry bachelors/masters physician assistant programs and was wondering if anyone could give me some more insight on them. I have already read about how they are designed for high school students who are absolutely sure about a career as a PA, as well as the program being quite rigorous.

I was just wondering how much this program would benefit me in the future, in regards to applying for a job. For example, I know the traditional route is to get an undergrad, work, then apply to a PA program, which would take about 7 years. Would many hospitals/workplaces see my degree and think lack of experience because I did it in only 5-years, or would they see greater devotion to the job?

Thank you.

A 5 year program is good for a couple reasons - it saves you at least a year of schooling, which usually means less debt, and the ability to work for a year instead of having a negative income. Also, grad PA programs are highly competitive, and many people are not accepted. Then they are stuck with a bio degree without any clear path forward. In comparison, with a 5 year program, you know you can become a PA if you keep up your GPA.

Thank you for the help Charliesch