Do they feed the BB kids?

<p>Or do I need to give him money to buy food. I have no idea. Perhaps I need to listen when they tell us stuff. </p>

<p>Oh well. Lady Tigers are fighting for their lives in the WCWS.</p>

<p>they do feed them quite well, but a little pocket money is not a bad idea either.</p>

<p>D needed money for meals. We went the day before, and paid for dinner. The next day, orientation, we had to buy breakfast. The kids received 18 dollars of Bama Cash. That covered that day’s lunch and dinner. The next breakfast was served free before registration. Bama bound ends at noon and lunch has to be paid for. </p>

<p>So how much food your child needs to buy will depend on when they arrive and when they leave.</p>

<p>Students have some money loaded onto their ACT cards when they pick them up - I think it’s $18. Parents get a card with $8 on it. Breakfast was provided on the 2nd day (separate breakfasts for parents and students) but not the 1st, and they needed to pay for lunch and dinner ($8) on the 1st day from the funds on the ACT card. It was sufficient for those meals, but we arrived mid-day the day before BB and left in the evening of the 2nd day of BB, so D definitely needed money as she needed lunch and dinner the day we arrived as well as lunch on the day we left.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>slippy, it would be mean spirited of me to mention that the Lady Tigers matched the score put on the board by LSU at the BCS Championship, so I won’t. ;)</p>

<p>Roll Tide, sir.</p>