Does Purdue Superscore?

I’m still not 100% clear on this. When we visited Purdue said they don’t super score but they do consider the highest score you had on each section which I thought is what super scoring is. When I do a Google search it appears that you can submit multiple SAT scores and that they do take the highest section from each test to come up with your total combined score but they don’t seem to call it super scoring.

Is it that they will consider the super score for admissions but only a single test for scholarship consideration?

@dcolosi If that is the language Purdue used it is similar to University of Michigan and is not the same thing as super scoring. So while sending your top two scores would be smart, it is not a super score.

They take the highest score from each section and the highest composite score across your multiple tests. What they don’t do is take the highest score from each section on multiple tests and recalculate a “superscored” composite.

Yes, they do.

https://www.admissions.purdue.edu/counselors/newsletter-know.php

“Students can now self-report test scores as well as courses/grades on the application. We accept scores on individual components from different test dates, which in effect means we super score both the ACT and SAT.”

(If someone want to pedantically claim that they don’t “superscore” because they don’t add two number together, then you can live with saying they “in effect” super score.

But yes, they do)