Does VA Tech have any game majors?

<p>I have applied to University of Southern California and Rochester Institute of Tech. I'm currently working on and finishing apps for University of Central Florida and University of Illinois Chicago. USC and RIT were top schools for video game design and development, and Princeton Review recommended UCF and UIC as good game schools.</p>

<p>So I'm wondering if I should apply to Virginia Tech. Do they have a good game program? I looked and didn't find any... I want to major in computer science but also learn game art and graphics. Should I apply to VA Tech?</p>

<p>The Va Tech Comp Sci degree now has specific tracks that you can follow. Gaming falls under the Media/Creative Computing Track</p>

<p>“This track is intended for students wishing to prepare for entry-level positions in game engineering, animation programming, and media technology or graduate studies in those areas as well as research in entertainment uses of computing and HCI. Built upon the proposed HCI track, this track is an alternative to a graphics track for students excited by applications of computing in entertainment.”</p>

<p>“HCI” stands for human computer interaction</p>