Dorms for Presidential Scholar

There are suite style residence halls with full kitchens available for the student’s use, these are located in common areas. Check on the UA Housing pages for which floors have kitchens and laundry. You can use this information to help pick your room location.

@mumz14 We put down deposit for enrollment and housing.

My son is looking for suite assignment in honors. He’s engineering. Presidential Scholar. XC and track athelete. Christian. Great kid.

If anyone is looking to pull him into honors suite we would be interested and much obliged.

As to finding roommates, your son should see roommate matches already. There are only going to be 150 returning Honors students available (this can be an easy way to get pulled in early if your son is open to living with at least one sophomore) but, of course, there will be many freshmen, and you just need those who already know their room selection dates. My son pulled in 3 freshmen for this current year, and they had their room assignments by March because returning students get to choose before new. There are also plenty of honors engineering (and Christian) freshmen already with profiles in the roommate matching. So I’d recommend starting with your son’s best matches and start emailing them now. Note to the freshmen - make sure you are checking your Crimson email accounts - if you are not, then add other contact info in your profile, like Facebook, etc, so potential roommates can get in touch with you.