Easiest Major

Which of these four would I have the easiest , and most realistic time getting into?
Also Please

Majors 

Computer Engineering [ENGR] * Major
Computer Sciences [L&S] * Major
Botany [L&S] * Major
Nuclear Engineering [ENGR] * Major

My Stats

Race - African American

GPA - 3.35 Most likely a 3.4 at the end of Junior year

ACT - 30

ECs - Robotics Member and Lead Programmer.
- Internship for Computer Science at a Hostpital
- Student Council
- Pixel Art outside of school

Rigor - AP World History,AP Chemistry

Senior Course Load - AP Computer Science, AP Biology, AP Calculus BC , AP Macro/Micro.

Forgot to mention… I have more EC’s But I don’t have much time to type them all out.
Those are the main ones.

UW admits students to the university as a whole, not a specific college. Proposed major matters for advising for freshman year classes, not admission. Students then apply to specific departments within engineering. Someone else will have to chime in about difficulty of admission to different College of Engineering departments, as I am not familiar with those.

If you are in state, the GPA could be fine. OOS will be a tougher case for admission.

The easiest major to pursue is the one for which you have interest and aptitude. The best major for you also fits that idea. As above you get admitted to UW regardless of your possible major.

The good news is that an upward trend in your grades helps. It also helps to learn as much as you can and to develop good study habits to prepare you for the rigors of college work. As a college freshman you will take mainly core classes for any STEM major that interests you. This means you do not need to decide on a major until you are in college.

EC’s are not the main determiner of admissions, academics are. This means being sure you focus most on your classes, not your activities. Include this spring- study as hard as you can.

You need to figure out if math related fields are your highest interest. If not, do not plan on math intense majors. You will also need to figure out if engineering or other math/science fields most interest you. Save your college planning for summer vacation- you need to spend your time having a stellar end to this year- the last grading period seen by colleges.