ED1

I also applied ED 1 for political communications with an alternate in poli sci. My gpa isn’t really as high as I’d like it to be due to some stuff during early high school that’s covered in my personal statement and guidance counselor’s letter of rec so I hope it isn’t too much of a detriment… aside from that my test scores are solid and so are my extracurriculars/leadership as well as internship experience so I’m hoping I have a decent shot at getting it.
Anyway does anyone know the date or ballpark date of ED1 admissions decisions? All I could find is “by late December” and not having an actual time frame is driving me a little crazy…

@maemcgrath9 Hey! Lol, we have the exact same academic choices! (I also applied ED 1).
I’m pretty sure that the notification date is December 18th. That’s the date on the CSS profile thing, and it’s also been released in the late afternoon on Monday’s for the past couple of years, so it makes reasonable sense.

Good luck!!

Even though it says December 18th on the CSS profile, that just means decisions will not come earlier than that date. It could come on the 18th, but it can also come later.