extended essay c omputer problems

Hi,
My school had an extended essay deadline of february 15 for students to turn in their extended essays. Now I had my extended essay done quite before this deadline. My problem is thatmy teacher preferred it if I email the word document to her. I did email but she couldn’t open the attachment. She told me it was fine i turned it in a but late to her. Over the next five I emailed her the attachment. She could not open it any time. I could not print it because i did not have printing at home and the file would not even open at any of the public libraries to print. I tried calling Microsoft for help. They were able to open the file and emailed me their version of the file back and I emailed this version to the teacher. She was not able to open it. She was able to open it eventually but the deadline to grade the essay was 2 march and she was able to open it on the 6. Although she did grade it and print it, it may have been to late as the ib coordinator may have mailed all of the hard copies to ib but not mine. My teacher left the hard copy in the coordinator box at school. At this point I want to know much I am in danger of not getting my ib diploma?

no no I think you have nothing to worry about. Our deadline for submissions was 2nd as well but a lot of people STILL haven’t given their EEs :slight_smile: Don’t worry about it, they all go to ib in april anyway.