Extra high school on Alabama application (unintentionally)

So currently my application status for Alabama say “Incomplete items outstanding” which is correct, thats because my guidance counselor hasn’t sent in my transcript yet. The application says that my SAT scores and my application fee has also been received. So far everything on my application status seems correct except it says it is waiting for a transcript from 2 high schools instead of just 1. The first high school is my high school which i’ve been attending for all 4 years, and the second high school says “unknown high school” I’m afraid that when my high school transcript is received, the application will continue to say “Incomplete items outstanding” because nothing will be sent for “unknown high school” which I have no idea how it even got there. Will my application just process through without it, or will I need to do something to resolve this problem. (I am unable to edit my application)

Thank you for the help!

Who is your regional recruiter? What state are you from?

Edit…New Jersey…let me see who your recruiter might be

ABBY MOTSON, REGIONAL RECRUITER
Eastern Pennsylvania, Central and Southern New Jersey

abby.motson@ua.edu

ADRIANNE DIAS, REGIONAL RECRUITER
New York, Northern New Jersey

adias@bama.ua.edu

Send an email to the correct recruiter above…include full name, address, and CWID. Tell her the situation, tell her which the correct school is…tell her to get that extra one removed.

Be polite…ask nicely. then thank her for her time and attention to your concern.

include your cell phone number and home number as well.

Just emailed her, thank you for the advice