Fastrack! Incoming Freshmen

Hello, I will be attending the University of Wisconsin this upcoming fall. I am also a part of the Fastrack program as I’ve signed the contract they sent me as I received my
Financial Aid from Madison. I was just wondering if there are any other older students whose been a part of this program? I’m really grateful to be selected because I have everything covered thanks to them. Please tell me what are your experiences with Fastrack, what do you have to do as a part of this program, or just anything at all about the program itself and your experiences. Thank you, I’m really excited to attend in the fall. Any information will be highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m also part of the FasTrack program and I honestly can’t be more grateful to the University. It has seriously taken a load off my parents. I don’t know much about it, but there is one mandatory meeting we have to go to in the beginning of the year. When I called in for help, I spoke to a man who was also part of the program. He really loved it and said that there were lots of workshops where we can learn about finance and stuff. :slight_smile: