Feeling down... BSC 115

<p>So I have a pre-lab quiz due for my biology lab due Monday, and I got a 60 because two of my answers didn’t submit. So I’m starting the semester off with a 60. The lowest quiz grade is dropped at the ed of the semester, but that doesn’t make me feel better. </p>

<p>Did you figure out what caused the answers to not submit? I would consider this a learning experience. As you said, this grade can be dropped if needed. Good luck on future quizzes! Don’t give up! :)</p>

<p>I have no idea. Hopefully, I can improve my grade with the actual lab Wednesday. </p>

<p>Is there a TA for the lab class? If so, talk to him/her about how to avoid that problem in the future. </p>

<p>If it is not due to Monday, could you resubmit those two answers or write them up and hand them in before Monday. Be proactive talk to your TA.</p>

<p>As usual, these ladies are giving great advice. The important thing is to not ignore it and stew over it. Be proactive- as stated above. It sounds like a tough beginning- but certainly nothing that is insurmountable. Don’t give up- you’ll be fine. </p>

<p>My son has finally come on board the “proactive train” as he seen tangible results from those squeaky wheels getting greased. Go forward and present your case, they can only say no (or hopefully yes, of course).</p>

<p>Any outcome?</p>

<p>Yeah, talk to your TA. Tell them about your technical difficulties and they will probably reset if for you.</p>

<p>good answer!</p>