Financial aid question for BGSU

<p>Hi there,</p>

<p>The son of a friend of mine has just accepted a place at BGSU for sports management. She told me that they have given her son a free ride- they have given him 100% financial aid. Could this be possible? I thought colleges never give 100%? I am trying to find out since my son is interested in applying but due to my financial situation he is applying to a state school. (Neither of us live in Ohio.) </p>

<p>Any help would really be appreciated. Also- from a current student- what are living expenses like there? Is it possible to give a rough idea of what $ he might need per week and also cost of books? </p>

<p>Thanks :)</p>

<p>I dont live in Ohio, and I have a 100% scholarship to BGSU aswell. Its possible. BGSU is the most committed school to the undergraduate. However, many of these to good to be true scholarships have early deadlines. For the scholarship I now had, the deadline was December,1, 2011. </p>

<p>My friends that don’t go there do not spend that much. Bowling Green has great resources on their facebook page. I am actually friends with all my areas admissions counselors on facebook. I will private message you all their information if you would like.</p>