Financial Aid w/ No myBama Account

<p>Unless I misread my information, it appears I need to pay the nonrefundable deposit in order to get a myBama account. I also understand I get my financial aid information through the myBama account. </p>

<p>So how do I find out if I get any financial aid without having to pay the nonrefundable deposit since my acceptance depends upon some level of financial aid.</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>I know my son (who is a 1st year student now) had a myBama account long before we paid his non-refundable deposit last year so unless things have changed you should already have a myBama account…that is also how many students first know they have been accepted so I’m sure you have one…maybe you never set one up but if you were accepted you should be able to do so…hopefully someone else will chime in here on how to do it as I don’t recall…</p>

<p>No, you don’t need to pay anything to get a MyBama acct. Students get those right after applying.</p>

<p>After you applied, you should have gotten an email with your CWID. you use that to get login to myBama.</p>