First Week of Classes/ Welcome Week Concert

<p>Do discussion groups meet the first week of classes? On the first day of classes (Friday) I only have one class which is a discussion group. does that not meet. Also the first full week of class do we just have lectures and then discussion groups start the second full week of classes? Thanks for the clarification. </p>

<p>P.S. Who's going to the Super Mash Bros. Welcome Week Concert? Sold out pretty quick. Bummed I couldn't get tickets. I thought it was a whole campus kind of concert like on Library Mall.</p>

<p>They’ll email you telling you if you have class - it varies.</p>

<p>I’m totally going to Super Mash Bros! Got my ticket right when it went on sale :slight_smile: There are no real all-campus concerts…Segrado is a good venue although a little small. The Majestic, near the Capitol, is a lot better. Segrado has some good lights though so it should be pretty fun. There are lots of concerts in Madison though, constantly. The scene is very much alive :)</p>

<p>Thanks RoxSox. Bummed I couldn’t get tickets. I will continue to check my email. My advisor told me that discussion groups never meet the first full week (or the Friday which is the first day of classes).</p>