Football Jersey for Christmas

<p>I would like to get my D a jersey for Christmas. I am at a loss on what to do. I would like an up and coming freshmen jersey like Yeldon or Cooper. I can’t really find an authentic jersey for either. There are plenty on line for $20 or so but I doubt those are what I am looking for. Any suggestions? Does it really matter if they players name is on the back or not?</p>

<p>I think the more real ones are by Nike and are about $60</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Jerseys, Alabama Crimson Tide Jersey, Alabama Football Uniforms](<a href=“Access Denied”>Access Denied)</p>

<p>Thanks, I saw that but you can’t put the current football player’s name on the back. Is that a big deal or not to have the name?</p>

<p>We bought a jersey at the Supestore that had Yeldon’s #4 on it…no name but the number. DD didn’t care is she had his name …just his number.</p>

<p>Is the SupeStore online?</p>

<p>NVM. I found it at </p>

<p>www DOT universitysupplystore DOT com</p>

<p>I’ve rarely seen Alabama fans wearing jerseys with names on them and don’t think I’ve ever seen ones with a player’s name on them. The Nike jerseys are replicas of the actual jerseys worn by UA players. Alabama hasn’t changed its uniform designs for over 75 years and has no plans to change them, so the jersey you buy today will be current for a long time. </p>

<p>In the spring, the Supestore will have a sale on clothing returned from the athletics department. While most of it is in very large sizes, it’s the exact same clothing worn by UA athletes. This sale also sells some clothing that was used by UA players and later washed.</p>

<p>I have seen many jerseys with the number 14.</p>

<p>As in… we have won 14 national championships!</p>

<p>Just got back from T-Town. Bought D a jersey at Hibbets Sports. Decided to buy the sewn on numbers (#10 of course) instead of the silk screened. Cost is $15 more but I was told the silk screened numbers come off after repeated washings. Hibbets had a sale 20% off so it only ended up being a little more than the Sup store silk screened jersey for the exact same Nike.</p>

<p>The NCAA doesn’t allow schools to put player names on the back of jerseys they sell due to the players’ “amateur” status. The ones you’ve seen with NoBs are customized jerseys. However, they typically sell jerseys with star players’ numbers. You could go with 10, 42, 4, or probably 9.</p>

<p>The next question is:</p>

<p>Just how “OVERSIZED” do the girls wear these jerseys?</p>

<p>Slightly baggy, Baggy, or HUGELY Baggy???</p>

<p>The girls that I know wear them long so that they can wear leggings and boots. TXArchitect…go look at my DD’s Facebook page (if your DD isn’t friends with her let me know and I will tell her a friend request is coming but I think they are friends) she has a pics on there. DD is 5’4 and I think we bought a mens large. I am going with “baggy” :)</p>

<p>Done. I wish they came in “TALL” as “long-enough-for-leggings” is a challenge for my 5’-10" DD.</p>

<p>We will have to go to the Nike store here and try some A&M (gasp) jerseys on for size…lol</p>

<p>TXArchitect…I feel your pain. DD is 5’10" too…she has a 33" inseam…so all leg. She did get a jersey at SupeStore and it works fine. She is not indecent w/ leggings! Hope this helps.</p>

<p>The jerseys come on “men” and come in “women”. The jerseys for men should be long.</p>

<p>Oh good! I thought the girls were wearing “men’s” sizes!!!</p>

<p>A men’s large will be Baggy and long enough I think. We will try on for size after school today.</p>

<p>Yes…we bought a mens…:).</p>

<p>5’-10" size 10 DD looked great in a MENS Nike Medium (baggy and plenty long enough). The Large SWAMPED her.</p>

<p>DD wants one of these, too. She’s 5’4" and size 4. Would a ladies large be too short for the style the kids want? According to TXArchitect, a men’s medium is the absolute biggest she could want.</p>

<p>The Men’s medium hit my tall DD just above mid thigh. I think ANY men’s size would hit a shorter girl at the knees or longer.</p>

<p>That being said, we did not even look at a Women’s jersey, so have no clue as to their length.</p>

<p>Went to Hibbets website and found no mention of jerseys with SEWN ON Numbers…in fact can not find them anywhere on the web…any hints? Or should I call the Hibbets in Tuscaloosa…</p>