Four UA football players arrested

<p>I understand that these 4 students are no longer on the football team, and no longer enrolled as students at the University Of Alabama. </p>

<p>I hope that they can turn their lives around.</p>

<p>[Former</a> UA football Players Suspended Permanently | TuscaloosaNews.com](<a href=“N.H. House postpones gas tax hike vote”>N.H. House postpones gas tax hike vote)</p>

<p>*UA football coach Nick Saban said Wednesday that the former players do not reflect the character that the coaching staff encourages from team members.</p>

<p>“Based on all the information we’ve received, going through and trying to determine the future of the four guys that got in trouble, those guys are no longer associated with the football program,” Saban said Wednesday. "(Their) actions do not reflect the spirit and character that we want our organization to reflect. Obviously it’s very disappointing and unacceptable, what happened.*</p>

<p>Brent Calloway’s father is probably absolutely livid at Brent for essentially throwing away his career by doing something so stupid as using a stolen credit card. I don’t know if Brent can do the Scam Newton route of going to a CC and then trying again or not.</p>

<p>Good riddance. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>^^^^My thoughts exactly Malanai…</p>

<p>There goes their futures!</p>