Frosh Waitlist Information (All UC Campuses)

<p>I’m at a conference this week and this morning overheard at the brunch table where some UC admissions people were talking …</p>

<p>Berkeley had 107 waitlisted students, all were OOS, all were apparently admitted. Side Note: I have heard from students who were admitted on appeal and a Berkeley rep I spoke to had mentioned that most appeal decisions should have gone out before May 1.</p>

<p>Davis is short on the number of California resident SIRs (I didn’t catch the number, it was maybe couple hundred?), so the campus should be pulling students off the waitlist.</p>

<p>Irvine is short on the number of California resident SIRs (I’m pretty sure I heard 1,000 students), so the campus should be pulling students off the waitlist.</p>

<p>UCLA is short on the number of California resident SIRs (I’m pretty sure I heard 300 students), so the campus should be pulling students off the waitlist.</p>

<p>Merced is a little over on the number of California resident SIRs.</p>

<p>Riverside is on target for the number of California resident SIRs.</p>

<p>San Diego (as I’m sure you’ve all heard) is over on the number of California resident SIRs. No students will be admitted from the waitlist (as previously posted; see below).</p>

<p>Santa Barbara is a little over on the number of California resident SIRs. So I don’t think the campus will be accepting students from the waitlist … get out your backup plan!</p>

<p>Santa Cruz is on target for the number of California resident SIRs. Better get that backup plan going.</p>

<p>Wow, good info, thanks Ms. Sun!</p>

<p>Hopefully next year UCs continue to utilize waitlists, one more safety net for me.</p>