General Seating Football Tickets

How do I get my family tickets for an SEC game? Preferably I suppose, season ticket holders who aren’t going to that game? I’d like to find 3 together so I can sit with them too. Where do I go about finding these? What sites?

STubHub.com

To elaborate: the only “general seating” in Bryant-Denny Stadium is the student section…although hardly anybody sits in that section. If your student can find student tickets to buy, he or she can convert them to student guest tickets by paying the difference between the student and normal costs. There may be other fees and restrictions. You probably will not find tickets to games with SEC opponents available except through the secondary market. Stubhub.com is a reliable marketplace, and is approved by UA Athletics. There is a fan website, TiderInsider.com, that has a reliable ticket board, but there is a fee to join the site ($49 a year, I think). E-bay and Craig’s List listings - beware, lots of counterfeit tickets out there. You could find individuals selling tickets outside the stadium and across tickets. You’ll see them with signs saying “Need Tickets” although they are selling, not buying. Another method is to walk around with your fingers in the air for the number of tickets you need. Someone will ask “do you need tickets” and you negotiate from there. For more info, go to www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/alab-m-footbl-body.html# AND uagameday.com which has information on parking places, traffic, shuttles etc.