Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I meant DO tell

it’s a thread on my profile somewhere if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Impressive! Campaigning for Joe is my favorite EC😊 If Georgetown doesn’t accept you, it’s their loss!

like gpa, act/sat score, ap classes and such :slight_smile: I can kick it off: I have a 4.3/4 gpa, 35 act, and 8 AP, 4 Honors and 2 Adv classes

1 Like

thank you! i loved campaigning for joe, but my internships were also incredibly impactful so i hope that catches their eye! good luck to
your daughter as well, i wish you all the best :grin:

ahh I’m so nervous! i had a 1300 sat, 4.0 gpa, 5 aps with all 4’s, and I campaigned for Sanders. Praying for good news LOL

2 Likes

You’re a shoo-in! Hope my daughter ends up at GT with you.

I have a 3.9 unweighted and 4.7 weighted
ranked 2 in my class
1460 on SAT
won 1st place science fair competitions
Semifinalist for State Fair
EC’s: I helped raise $600,000 for the leukemia and lymphoma society (LLS) in honor of my aunt who’s battling breast cancer
Have my own STEM program for elementary school students
Tutor for 2 hours everyday
A lot of volunteering i’ve done hahaha
Won an award from LLS for State
Have an science internship at UC Berkeley with the Director for Stem Cells
Coca-Cola Semi-Finalist (Nationally)
Have taken 12 AP’s and 8 Honors
1st person in my family to go to college

3 Likes

ok ok pop off.

1 Like

My role model in science research works at Georgetown and I would love to do research and learn from her :weary:

1 Like

okayyy slay tbh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You got thissss im rooting for you

me with victor cha, i think i’d cry if i met him.

thank you, honestly! i’m really nervous and not sure if i can get in :confused:

i’m rooting for all of us, we need to think positively

1 Like

manifestation time

2 Likes

Guys, just know that getting deferred is never the end of the world! End of the day, you’ll find the college that is right for you. If it’s not Georgetown, it just means their are greater things going for you!

3 Likes

i’m wearing a jade necklace and gtown hat so i’m manifesting fs :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

we’re all baddies, we got this :weary:

My friend did a tarot card reading on me last night and it was all good so im thinking with positive intentions and studying all day to keep me preoccupied :weary:

2 Likes