Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

anyone down for a rager at the washington monumnet in august??

i want to climb abraham lincoln.

whoah that’s impressive she’s so smart

2 Likes

no literally, i’m so scared now :sob:

She’s a super cool kid - very social. Wants a true college experience in a cooperative environment, not a competitive one

3 Likes

no i’d love to be friends with her

3 Likes

i love how the admissions facebook hasnt posted anything in 8 months

I’ll pass along her info when you both are accepted!

2 Likes

no literally… they’re terrible with communication :sob:

1 Like

awwww yes please :pleading_face:

1 Like

facts seeing y’all’s stats makes my hopes go :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend: LMAOOO

2 Likes

facts LOL

no me too… everyone is so impressive :sob:

no don’t! everyone’s stats are different but we all have different opportunities on what’s available and offered. As long as you did everything you are passionate about, you are good

2 Likes

Form my experience with my oldest who looked great on paper and had a killer 2-hour alum interview at NW, there were many things out of her control (demographics, being female, Catholic school, etc). She was not accepted at several of her favorite schools but she will tell you now as a college soph, she is EXACTLY where she’s meant to be❤️ with her forever people!

1 Like

bruh same, not feeling confident at all :sob::sob:

where does she go?

my friend goes to GT rn but a lot of my friends have told me that doors open and close for a reason! If a school doesn’t want you, it’s their loss and you’ll find a better school that’s meant for you

3 Likes

what did yall put your major of interest as? mines political economy

Neuroscience