Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

You are ALL extraordinarily impressive and have unique talents and strengths but more often then not, colleges are looking to fill very specific enrollment stats and there may be too many people with similar CVs. Our friend’s daughter works in admissions at Duke and the number of qualified applicants is mind-blowing. Just remember, a rejection isn’t on you. You are all phenomenal young people!

2 Likes

i put mine as government cause i really like political stuff. worked with sanders, biden, and 14 other local campaigns throughout hs :sob::sob:

1 Like

international politics

1 Like

She attends Creighton University - wasn’t even on her radar initially. She was a direct admit to the business school and competed for a full merit scholarship (250k), which she won! She has had the best experience there combining academics & one-on-one attention from profs with lots of fun😊

2 Likes

the schools is so beautiful oh my goodness

1 Like

The $ she saved as an undergrad will go toward a combined MBA/lJD

3 Likes

i’m rooting for her! she’s going to do amazing in my life

life* omg i can’t text

As are you!! Going to send you a pic of my daughter when she finishes getting ready for her choir concert and Ronald McD board meeting this afternoon. I have no doubt you’d be fast friends :heart:

1 Like

no she literally is my soulmate. Does research, volunteering, and music? YES

1 Like

And of course she’s doing homework and studying while getting ready because there’s no time in her life right now. She’s ready for the semester to be over so she can have a social life!

no it’s been so hectic with school, college apps, trying to do volunteering, and balancing that with family and friends

I wish there were more hours in the day

1 Like

No research yet - but is chomping at the bit to do it in college. She also wants to be in a college a cappella group.

College will be a breeze for all of you with the many extra hours in each day

I want to do so much research in college, Georgetown has so many laboratories it’s insane

1 Like

I hope her choir concert goes amazing!!!:heart:

1 Like

Singing is her therapy - and it’s free😂

singing in the car when you’re upset and driving at the same time, never a good experience for me :joy: therapy though

Wooo XC is the best