Graduation Ceremony DVD

Has anyone used the gradmemory.com service to order a DVD of UA’s commencement ceremony? http://www.gradmemory.com/
If so, I was wondering what exactly is shown on this dvd, how long it is, does it show every student who walks, etc.?

The graduation ceremony is online. I asked my son who graduated in December to copy the parts that he was in for me. I’m not sure how he did this, but he said he did (although I haven’t gotten it yet.)

Thanks, yes, I have seen it online, but if you can get the details of how to download/copy from online, let me know. The online version is only there for 1 month, altho that deadline has since passed. I don’t know how to download! :wink:

I did purchase a DVD several years ago, it does show each student as they are announced, as well as the beginning and end ceremonies. The visual quality was nice and the sound was good. You can also personalize the case.

Haha, robotbldmom, we’re getting old! Several years ago! My son graduated with robotbldmom’s son. I also got the DVD. It is beautiful! I don’t think it’s that terribly expensive, is it? Son didn’t walk for his master’s, got his diploma in the mail, so I’m so glad we got a graduation picture and got the DVD as well. Oh, my goodness, we’re all getting so old! Can’t wait to find out who is the first GRANDPARENT!

@Montegut Even though they graduated several years ago, it does seem like yesterday. I have watched the video a few times, since we received it. It still makes me smile.