Graduation

YIKES… these 4 years flew by and DD will be graduating in a few weeks. Her ceremony will be with the Arts and Sciences college and held at the Coleman Coliseum. Does anyone know how early we should arrive to get seats for 6 people? Thanks and Roll Tide

If you need seats all together, then I would arrive very early. If you arrive about one hour prior, there should be plenty of seating, but perhaps not all together. You arrival time will also depend on where you want to sit. If you want to sit close to the floor (where the graduates are), this fills up more quickly. Of course, this is based only on my experience.

What time is the ceremony? My son had the Saturday 9:00 am on Saturday in December ceremony and we dropped him off and entered the coliseum around 7:45ish. It was empty. Seats started filling up about 1/2 hour before. Of course that was the December graduation…May should be a lot more hectic.

May graduations for the College of Arts and Science are huge. I attended an evening ceremony and it was packed all the way from the floor to the top row.

Typically several schools have graduation ceremonies together. Our D’s was 8 a.m. They should be announce graduation times any minute now.