Harvard Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

No I don’t see it. That’s why.

I would suggest not checking. The source code usually leads to false expectations and is not a reliable indicator of an acceptance. Waiting till 7 is not a long wait. You’ve waited the whole of March already, a few more hours won’t hurt

Everyone has it, don’t bother checking.

1 Like

everyone has the source code thing. we shall see very soon, lol

Do you guys have both mailing address and permanent, or only permanent? Its under profile section.

Sorry to bring this up, but does everyone have admitted students page in their source code?

I know that source code is almost always misleading, but I just want to check in about this

I have both, but I really doubt mailing addresses are some sort of indicator

yes everyone has it

yeah everyone has that. also for addresses u can add/change them it doesn’t mean anything

it was for stanford

what were the indicators? and how early did they show up lol

i dont remember exactly, but people who got in had both permanent and mailing i think. it showed up the day of decision release. It could be different for harvard tho: theres a poll on reddit, and the majority have both

yeah lol, i have both addresses for every ivy i applied to. so i don’t think it means anything

Thank you skieurope for managing this community and answer as many questions as possible.

1 Like

Can you guys still withdraw your application?

Nope. It says, “The withdraw form is currently unavailable.”

1 Like

I cannot withdraw

1 Like

same here

2 Likes

I just withdrew, in my mind :wink:

1 Like

I’m able to withdraw