Harvard University Waitlist Class of 2027

Which school you committed now? You don’t need to answer if you mind. No matter what outcome, I just need a result.

Yours didn’t change, you still have hope!

yale

mine does not look like that lol

1 Like

I can access this page bcz i had it already open, otherwise u cant access it

Guys. I’m nervous. We need to have faith tho!

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Has anyone gotten a call today??

The reddit guy who got a call yesterday said that his portal changed now to only show the application checklist. So maybe the folks that are just seeing the checklist now have good news and not the other way round as we have been speculating :thinking:

my guess would be it’s neither good nor bad, just indicative of a decision soon… but really hoping we all get in and can celebrate soon :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Can everyone still “upload” materials on the portal? There was some discussion on Reddit on this subject.

Albeit only ~2.5 hrs till decision, my nerves are TENDER.

Yes I still have the option to upload. Do others not have the option?

some do not

i can still
upload as well

Probably means you won’t be in the first wave

I doubt its “waves”. I contacted the admission office and they let me know that all applicants who were waitlisted for 2023 RD will receive a status update today at 7PM. They also did not ask for any of my personal information.

So you didn’t give them your name?

1 Like

D23 rejected and the class is now full (update in the portal as of 4pm PT). She is thrilled to be attending Tufts (just 3 miles down the road!). Go Jumbos!

3 Likes

Rejected as well. Oh well life goes on!

Rejected as well. Oh well life goes on!