HELP! Bentley or Miami? For Business/Finance Undergraduate

I’m 18 and planning to major in Finance/Business, and I have been accepted to Bentley University and University of Miami. Both expensive, of which I will be paying for 60% with co-signed private student loans and live on campus. Football scene is not a draw for me. Any suggestions on which would be a better pick?? Based on reputation, contacts, education, etc.

Or any good sources to get a good comparison in this context. Thanks! Could use any insight.

I would think Bentley’s business school is more highly regarded, but going to college is more than about just learning business. Bentley is strictly known for business but would not provide you with the same quality of education with respect to your liberal arts or general education courses. If you plan on working in settling in Boston after your graduation, go to Bentley. If Miami is more of your base, then go to Miami. Good luck with your choice. You have two nice options.

I skipped over to another thread to read more about your decision. You are talking about taking on a considerable amount of debt. I had this discussion with my daughter and this is one of the reasons I advise on the better state schools over these private schools. I really hate this debt that young people today are taking on.